Top 5 Cyber Security Must Do’s
From the Desk of:
Gene Olson, President/CEO, CCR Technology Partners, Inc.
You may be inundated with new information on cyber threats, scams, and ransomware attacks. Don’t lose any sleep over it – there are things you can do quickly that will help put up a few layers of defense.
Here’s a few, quick must-do’s to kickstart your cybersecurity:
- Prioritize cybersecurity now and start identifying and addressing your organization’s strengths and weaknesses. Get the right team to rally around you.
- With the help of your team, develop a companywide cybersecurity strategy and plan of action. Include all levels of employees in the mix.
- Utilize complex passwords with numbers, letters and symbols.
- Keep patches & updates current.
- Evaluate Your Backup Strategy – Is it recoverable in the event of ransomware? Not all backups are.
- Bonus #6. – Partner with a technology company who can not only provide and implement Cybersecurity strategies, but helpdesk services and onsite desktop support too. CCR Technology Partners has been providing central Indiana businesses with CIO Tactical Strategies & Advice for more than 30 years.
Let’s start a conversation about you by reaching out to CCR Technology Partners right now.
Looking for a solution?
Helpdesk: (317) 288-7229 | Office: (317) 842-1754
Veteran Owned Since 1988